Saturday, April 14, 2012

(Hot) Vampire Romance - Beth Wright


Beth shares some hot passages from her adult paranormal romance series with us in this Writers' Blog. Enjoy.

Forbidden Soul Bond By: Beth Wright

Book One of my first adult paranormal romance short story series: A Vampire’s Burning Desire

She struggled to hold her emotions in check as his grin and eyes brought her body into a burst of flames. Her words came out in the form of a plea instead of a command, “Stop giving me that grin.”

He chuckled a little as her female scent drifted through the air. Her body’s temperature continued to rise as well as his need. One word managed to escape his lips finally, “Why?”

Maria’s breathe caught within her throat as she melted beneath his gaze, “Because, you should be mad, not happy to see me.”

His soft laughter instantly drew her out of the trance, “Baby, if a man has a woman all to himself, why would he be mad?” Mad is not what he was feeling at all, and he knew for a fact she was burning just the same.

Words of fire and desire lashed out at him, “You, Moron, we are in a cell. Not only that. You are chained to the wall.”

His eyes danced over her body as he stated in a calm voice, “That is true, but I love my view.”

A small gasp escaped her mouth as she shivered in pure delight. Then a vision of pure desire and need flew through her mind as she said, “How about I strip you down and dip you in chocolate. Then I will be the one loving the view.”

Soft laughter brought her out of her dreams as he stated, “Sounds good to me.”

She licked her lips before finally asking, "So you’re a vamp who wants to be dipped in chocolate?"

A wave of desire washed over him as her eyes burned brighter with need, "Only if you promise to get every inch of it off. Oh Sweet Jesus. I believe you would." He knew she would and with the bond they had together it would send nothing but pure magic through his body and soul to have her tongue wash over his body.

Instantly she snapped out of her dream of dipping and licking him clean, her words came out in a warning, "Watch it vamp, I just may do that and much, much more."

If he had a beating heart it would have been racing like mad right about then. "God help me, I just may have a heart attack."

A little bit about this story.

1. Justin is a hot vampire who just so happens to be trapped within a dungeon in another world. The best part is, he is chained to a wall ;) He loves to tease Maria.

2. Maria is a sexy young witch who has just started witch training. She knows what she wants but loves to play hard to get. They are both in the same cell.

3. If you have read any of my other stories then you will know who the enemies are and which planet they are on.

4. I want my fans/readers to learn as they read my books. That is why I am adding info in each book that other books may not show right away.

5. This story does have a vampire and witch in it but it also has other races that I have created with my own imagination 

6. Each of my stories has a life lesson in them. I will not tell you what it is. This is where you will be the one who needs to figure it out on your own while reading or once you’re done reading.

7. This is an adult series so it would be best for 18+ readers.

I also sell my books signed you can contact me by email or on my fanpage: bethfullaway@yahoo.com

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.104213592925150.8677.100000095308518&type=3#!/pages/A-Vampires-Burning-Desire-Series/390324654318921

If you have any questions or comments feel free to ask or talk to me :D
You can ask Beth questions right now by commenting below!

No comments:

Post a Comment